Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 1 Blogging...

I guess I should start by telling you a little bit about myself.  I'm a 28 year old married male living in Massachusetts.  Needless to say i'm a BIG New England Sports fan. Love the Patriots, Celtics, Red Sox, Revolution, but my heart truly belongs to the Bruins.  UNFORTUNATELY i never got to see the Big, Bad, Bruins with Orr, Espo, Milbury, O'Reilly, Hodge, Sanderson, etc... but i did start watching the late 80's early 90's team that made the Cup finals vs Edmonton. Neely, Bourque, Sweeney, Janney, Oates, Juneau,  MOOG...I remember sitting on the couch with my dad waiting for the Channel 38 music to come on and having a giant smile on my face... The reason for me to be blogging is because i figured Why Not? everyone else does it and some people even make careers of it, i mean im not planning on going that far but hey you never know.  I have to admit i am a little obsessed with sports. I listen to WEEI 850am and SportHub 98.5fm from the time i get into my vehicle (6:15am) till the time i walk into the house (5pm). p.s im a courier which mean im driving ALL DAY LONG then starting at 7pm on most nights their is a game on. My wife, im sure, sometimes wants to kill me and i dont blame her. Most of my conversations with people are about sports and i can talk with the best of them, my opinions are valid just like anybody else.  I'm not afraid to say if a team I root for is sucking or if a player is being a vag...I will be trying to blog after every game i watch maybe I'll even blog about other sports as well with the Baseball season right around the corner and Basketball regular season coming to an end fast with the Celtics kicking ass and leading the EAST.                                             till next time,                                  

The B's Knee's

No comments:

Post a Comment